June 11, 2013

Members

Last week information was received from a few anonymous SBPA's from Campo that CPA Besson had offered to drop us down to 15% AUO in order to make up for the shortfall created by other Sectors not following the 20% AUO amount.  I spoke to ACPA Herrera and she has assured me that this is not on the table, and is inaccurate information.  I have no reason to doubt the sources that brought the information to us, however I have no reason to doubt the response and word that ACPA Herrera has given me.  This is not a retraction to the earlier message as we only put out what we believe to be accurate, but new information that has come to us concerning this issue.

Furthermore I was shown a matrix showing that the other sectors were at a lower rate than we are at this time.

James Harlan
President
Local 1613